Other Ways to Give
There are so many opportunities to contribute to our organization – it’s just about finding a way that’s meaningful to you. A few ways are:
- Involve your employer/company in supporting an employee giving campaign where they take donations directly from your paycheck, encourage them to turn unused vacation hours into donations or assist us through our volunteer program.
- Check to see if you company matches your charitable giving. If eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer and send it completed and signed with the receipt of your gift. We will do the rest.
- In lieu of gifts, encourage friends and family to make a donation to celebrate a special birthday or milestone.
- Honor a loved one or memory of a loved one with a donation.
- Consider a planned gift. A deferred gift can help you balance your financial goals and your charitable interests -- all while possibly achieving significant tax benefits. A planned gift, such as a bequest in your will or trust, life insurance designations, end of year 401K distribution and/or stock donation ensures Loaves and Fishes can serve anyone who needs a meal.
- We even take your old vehicle and turn into a donation. Check out our Car Donation Program.
For even more ideas, please check out our Wish List.