Donate and help us Nourish Lives
Without our amazing donors, our mission would not be complete.
The mission of Loaves and Fishes of Contra Costa is to provide community-based food programs and partner services that focus on basic needs.
Loaves and Fishes has five (5) dining Rooms in Contra Costa County serving hot nutritious meals and groceries from its food pantries to anyone in need.
WE NEED NON-PERISHABLE FOODS:
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Proteins (e.g., tuna)
- Pasta and Pasta Sauce (no glass please)
- Rice and Beans
- Mac n’ Cheese
- Snack Cups and Snack Bars
- Canned Fruits, Vegetables, Cream of Mushroom or Celery
- Bottled Water
- Ziploc (gallon or snack size)
- Lunch size brown bags
- Pre-wrapped/individual rolls of toilet paper
- Travel-size toothpaste
Please no expired items or glass containers